Wednesday, January 30, 2013

For My Friends in the U.K.......

Hey there,
     
It's Meridan here.  This post is for my new  friends in the U.K. We are snowed in today! That means NO SCHOOL!!!!!. I'm located in the Midwest, that is in the middle of the U.S.A. We get a lot of snow here in the winter. We got 3-6 inches last night and the temperature is about 20 degrees Fahrenheit.  Here are a few pictures of the snow from my album.

This is a picture out my front door:


This bird is common to the Midwest.  It is a Cardinal.  The male birds are bright red like this:


Here's me in the snow:

                                                       
                                                    
Don't work too hard at school today!  Talk to you soon!

Meridan

No comments:

Post a Comment