Sunday, March 24, 2013

Capstone Comic Contest

Capstone Comics was holding a contest for everyday heros.  I entered my school librarian. 


Here's that I had to say about her:

Our school librarian is really a superhero in disguise.  Behind her seemingly normal red hair and headband is someone with astonishing capabilities.
-She is able to shrink the world in an instant using Skype; connecting us with famous authors and students from around the world.
-She has superhuman communication skills using; e-mail, twitter, her blog, the school newsletter, website, & TV channel.
-She leaps over information hurdles with ease & has the ability to save the day with a click of the mouse.


I think you would agree, our school librarian is a superhero!


Meridan

3 comments:

  1. I happen to know your school librarian, and she sure is a superhero! Great nomination. You would win if I were voting! Mrs. P

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is great:) Thanks! Meridan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete