Saturday, November 23, 2013

Coding Is Better Than I Thought

Hi Everyone,

My Blog Post for November is about coding.  My mom thinks it's a good idea to know how to do this.  I attended Code Day with Jared Beymer to find out more.

Here's a picture of when I first arrived.  I didn't know what to expect and really wasn't sure...


I met a lot of really nice teenagers who showed me what they were working on and talked to me about coding and why it was important. I learned a lot!

They gave me some tips and resources to look into.  They made coding fun and the day fun too!  I liked the brainstorming and friends I made!  I thought I would be the youngest one there.  I was wrong.  The two boys behind me were my age too. 

So look into coding! My mom and a whole lot of other people think it's a good idea too!:)

Bye!

Meridan

No comments:

Post a Comment