Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Amazing Tackk!

     



Hey guys! 

Meridan is finally back and has a few more AWESOME web tools to share with you guys! This post will be on one called Tackk.




Tackk is a revolutionary web tool that is in my opinion a mix of Smore, Twitter, Instagram and Pintrest! So basically, you can create a sort of flyer that allows the person looking at it to get what you're advertising. Now, whether it's a link to your website or a link to something you're promoting to download it's right there for your viewers. That's right! I said viewers this is where the Twitter part comes in, people can comment on your things, follow you, and get all your new posts. You can also make a colab post that allows the people you invite to chat and talk with you!

I LOVE Tackk and I think you guys will too!! Go check it out & have fun!!! 

For more information visit my counterpart Shannon McClintock Miller's Website.  


4 comments:

  1. Awesome post about Tackk! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meridan. I'm so glad I found your blog! I am an elementary school librarian, and can't wait to share your blog with my students! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do! Glad you like it! I'm also happy to Skype with your classroom whenever! ☺ Thx again -Meridan

    ReplyDelete