Monday, May 4, 2015

Cantata Learning!

Hey Everyone!

Today I found out about a new AMAZING website called Cantata Learning.  

The website says it all:

Combining Music and Good Books Brings Books Alive!


This website is like nothing I've ever seen before!  It's a great way to read and learn on the go.  The website lets you search and preview e-books that are available to buy. These books are mainly for younger kids (PreK-3rd grade).  My brother is in preschool so, I decided to try a book out on him.




Click on the link below to also see a video.  

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6ZufirHCNhoV2N4a0N2MDBnTV9OV2I4YjhhcmlXRk9NUGM0/view?usp=sharin

For all kids, even those who don't like to read, they are all going to have fun learning, singing and interacting with these books.  These books are cool!  I want to sing on these e-books too!  Really neat!!

Well, that's all I have for today folks.

Thanks for reading!

     Meridan

4 comments:

  1. Hey Meridan,

    Would you be interested in collaborating with some of my kids at Ballard? Miss you!

    Mrs. W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely!!!! Miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely!!!! Miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just introducing blogs to my kids. We might not be able to get anything going this year, but definitely next fall!!!

      Delete