Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mothers-Day PowToon Custom Video!

Hey Guys,

Welcome back to a NEW blog post on Mother's Day Weekend.  This post is about the PowToon Mothers-Day Custom Video!  Here's the one I made featuring my mom:

video

So I've mentioned PowToon, but what is exactly is it?  PowToon is a site that is used to create your own videos using provided graphics, text, and you can even import your own pictures!  I've used PowToon for many school presentations because of its smooth running and its ability to insert my own touches.  It's one of the first things that I go to when assigned a project.  The photo below is of the PowToon template.  This is what you start with when first starting a project.



I personally LOVE PowToon and I think you guys should go check it out.  Well, that's all I have to say about the AMAZING PowToon, but remember it is Mother's Day, so go tell your Mother that you love them!

Bye,

Meridan





No comments:

Post a Comment