Sunday, May 17, 2015

Padlet BackPack! A new and improved way to use Padlet!

Hey Guys!

Meridan here and boy do I have a great new tool for you! It's called Padlet Backpack! 




Now, before I go into detail, let me talk about Padlet in general first.  Basically, Padlet is a site that allows you to:


  • Take personal notes
  • Make to-do lists
  • Create your own party invitations
  • Give feedback to others
  • Wish people well on special occasions, like birthdays
  • And anything else that you might need to give input to a lot of people on!
So, now that we got that covered, lets talk more about; The Padlet Backpack!
Basically, they're keeping all the things you can do on the normal Padlet, but making things even better. Another one of my favorite things  with the new backpack is that you can add and disable people from your backpack!.  See below:




So you've got your Padlet, but you want it to look intriguing! Well with the help of my favorite tool on the new backpack you can!!! Take a look...





This is an example of how different your Padlet looks after you have added a theme and background. Down below are some of my favorites!...






Well, that's all that I have for today! Thx for reading and I'll catch you all next time!!
Bye! 😉









No comments:

Post a Comment