Thursday, June 25, 2015

Canva

Hello Everybody,

I hope you had a Happy Fathers Day! Today I bring you guys a fantastic web tool known as Canva. This tool is great to use for any holiday!

The way you use Canva is simple. It's a basic tool that allows you to create a card for any occasion. The tools it has available to use are the following:

  • Search - which you use for finding pictures
  • Frames - allows you to make things fancier 
  • Shapes
  • Lines- which you use to underline
  • Illustrations
  • Charts


Here is a pic of my dad. I made him a card for Fathers Day. He works all the time, but he is still AWESOME!


Once you are finished with your card, like I am, you have the option to share your project and put it out to the public.  See below:



So, that's all I have for today!  Hope your Father's Day was great and I hope you use Canva for all your card making needs!

Bye!

Meridan

No comments:

Post a Comment